Thursday

VETTELMAN

See what I did there? ^ Like a celeb couple name thing? Ok, moving on...

This is just a really quick post (I have a German exam tomorrow!) to add the video of Sebastian Vettel on the Late Show with David Letterman for you. Most people have probably already seen it as it's been around for a while now but I thought I'd put on the old blog in case you haven't. So enjoy...
Seb is really quite funny, isn't he? I like that we can get to see his sense of humour but this interview is nowhere near as good as the one from Top Gear, which you should definitely have a little Youtube search for if you haven't seen it.

Aqsa

PS I have my A-Level exams, German is tomorrow as I've already told you, so that's why updating has been a little slow. Normal service will resume when I finally have my freedom back.

PPS I still wrote reviews for practice, qualifying and the race for the Canadian GP despite having an exam two days later. That's dedication, that is...

PPPS When I said freedom I didn't mean to be offensive. I know I have it a lot easier than many thousands of people out there. It was just the best way to describe my exam hell.

PPPPS Just kidding, I'm done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...