Sunday

SETTING THE SCENE.

This will be a regular feature where I will pick just one picture that sums up a particular Grand Prix for me. Today, as you know, was China's turn to host the F1 circus and here is my choice.
I had to go for this picture of the three podium-finishers! Only one man was ever going to win this race and it is great to see him enjoying his first ever Formula 1 win. The two McLaren boys also drove incredibly today to get second and third. Both of them performed some magnificent overtakes and Jenson managed to recover from an unusually long pit stop. A well deserved podium for all three drivers!

Aqsa

P.S. I promise the picture won't always be of the podium, in case you were worried...

(Image from dailymail.co.uk)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...